Weber® Baby Q™ (Q1000AU) - Titanium LPG
It’s not until you see a baby Q (Q1000AU) roasting a whole chicken dinner outside a caravan that you know why the ‘baby’ Q is really the ideal travelling and camping BBQ. At home, in the boot of your car, out in the bush or down at the beach, the baby Q gives you total flexibility.
Economy? You bet. Who would have thought you could cook over 100 great barbecue meals from just one 9 kg gas bottle.
• Stainless steel Q Burner
• 9 megajoule (8,500 BTU) per hour output
• Durable cast aluminium lid and body
• Rust-resistant cast iron split cooking grills
• Heavy-duty push-button piezo igniter
• Easy to read infinite control burner control knob
• Cool to touch thermoset lid handle
• Glass reinforced nylon frame
• Removable drip tray
• Q recipe handbook with operating instructions
• Weber 5 year limited warranty
• Available in LP Gas (LP)
• Titanium (LP 50060224)
• Height (with lid open): 60 cm
• Height (with lid closed): 35 cm
• Width: 69 cm
• Depth (with lid open): 52 cm
• Cooking area: approx. 1200 cm2 (43 cm x 32 cm)
• Cooking height: approx. 13 cm
• Total weight: approx. 10.75 kg
• Cast iron grill weight: approx. 4.75 kg
• Body weight: approx. 6 kg
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other HOMEandRV.com.au users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.