NCE Top Load 3.5kg Washing Machine
2-3 Days Dispatch from Warehouse 1
Top load 240V washing machine specifically designed for the RV industry, featuring 5 programmable wash settings including gentle wash through to full cycle. LED display, unbalance detection and basket with lockable tabs.
3.5kg rated top load
Rear inlet using cold water only
Built-in lint filter and high/low water indicator
Max water usage of 26L on full cycle
Full range of spare parts available
Size: 740(H) x 420(D) x 410(W)mm
Weight: only 18.5kg
WASHING MACHINE DRUM MAINTENANCE
NCE washing machines are fitted with stainless steel drums to assist with the thorough clothes washing with design features to efficiently assist with the removal of dirt and stains.
Stainless Steel is the preferred surface for metals used in water-based products such as washing machines, sinks, saucepans and cutlery.
Rust can be avoided by following the instructions when using your washing machine -
Ensure you remove all metal items (coins, clips etc) from your laundry.
Button up clothes and covers, close zips and cover hooks, lock and fasteners on fabric. Try to avoid washing belts and belt buckles. If this can not be avoided, buckle up belts
Empty all pockets, undo cuffs and unfold clothing.
It is recommended to use a fabric laundry bag to wash small and / or delicate items, or clothing items with any metal or hard items.
Ensure that the drum is dried with a soft cloth and where practicable, the lid is raised (slightly) if the washing machine is being stored or not used for an extended period of time.
For further information refer to your user manual.
WHAT CAN CAUSE RUST ON A STAINLESS STEEL DRUM:
The main reason for rust occurring on a stainless steel drum is that foreign objects made of iron or metals have been in the machine and created a coating of rust, or have removed the coating of the drum by denting or scratching the coating.
- If this is surface rust, clean the machine and in particular the drum with a suitable agent for removing rust. Agents which can be used to remove rust are e.g. citric acid powder, machine cleaner, hob cleaner or steel polish.
- If there have been metal objects in the machine, which has been spun round and scratched through the surface of the drum, or the drum has been used for storage when static or travelling causing the same damage, this unfortunately cannot be removed and the drum must be replaced.
- Top glass lid
- New air-dry function
- 6 fully automatic programs
- 2.5kg washer available in white and black
- 3.5kg washer available in white and black
- Auto unbalancing detection
- Adjustable leg
- Push button auto stop when lid is open
- Magic lint filter box
- New intelligent PCB for better control over water usage
- Basket with lockable tabs
- Full range of spare parts available
- Cold water use only
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other HOMEandRV.com.au users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.